Turing AI Acceleration Fellowship
Christopher Yau has been awarded a 5-year Turing AI Acceleration Fellowship.
The Turing AI Acceleration Fellowships are part of the government’s AI sector deal investment in Turing AI fellowships, recommended by the independent 2017 UK AI Review, whose report ‘Growing the artificial intelligence industry in the UK,’ was co-authored by Reguis Professor of Computer Science at Southampton, Dame Wendy Hall, and Jérôme Pesenti, now Vice President of AI at Facebook.
- Setting guidelines to report the use of AI in clinical trials
- Scientists closer to finding the cell of origin for ovarian cancer
- Postdoc Opportunity with HDRUK
- New eLife publication: A highly accurate platform for clone-specific mutation discovery enables the study of active mutational processes
- PHG Foundation - Artificial intelligence for genomic medicine